Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna
Directorate of Art
Under this scheme, scholarship is applicable for the economically weaker sections. The student’s those who have taken an admission for Professional courses which come Under Directorate of Art Government /Non-government aided/Partially Aided -Unaided/Permanent Unaided College and Non-Agricultural Universities and Sub-Centers (Excluding Private Universities / Self-financed Private Universities).
A. Professional Courses : 1. For child of Registered Labor /Alpabhudharak (Marginal Land Holder). - For institute in MMRDA / PMRDA / Aurangabad City/Nagpur City-Rs.30,000/- for 10 months & For institute in other area Rs.20,000/- for 10 months. ( Unlimited Quota )
2. For Annual Family income up to 1 Lakhs. - For institute in MMRDA/PMRDA/Aurangabad City/Nagpur City-Rs.10,000/- for 10 months & For Institute in other area Rs.8,000/- for 10 months. ( Unlimited Quota )
3. For Annual Family income 1 Lakh to 8 Lakhs. For institute in MMRDA/PMRDA/Aurangabad City/Nagpur City-Rs.10,000/- for 10 months & For Institute in other area Rs.8,000/- for 10 months.
(Per District Quota 500 Note : 33 % seats are Reserved for Girls & if unavailability Reserved girls then it will divert to boys ) .
Proportionate of Per District Quota is allocated as per received number of applications.
( As Per GR Dated 7.10.2017 , 31.3.2018 & 07.08.2018 )
1. Applicant should be Domicile of Maharashtra.
2. For professional courses, Applicant should be a child of registered labor , child of
Alpabhudarak or both as total annual income of family/ Guardian should not be more than 8 lakh.
3. Applicant should submit Family Annual Income Certificate.
4. As per Government Resolution first two children eligible for scheme.
5. Candidates are eligible those who have taken an admission under general category.
6. Applicant should be hosteller.(Govt/Private hostel/ Paying Guest/ Tenant.)
7. Applicant should not avail any other Nirvah Bhatta benefit.
8. During course, candidate should not have a gap of 2 years.
9. Applicant should attempt every semester or annual exam.
1. Last year, students availed scholarship, He/She can apply for the renewal Scholarship.
2. To Renew the application, the students should use an application ID, The list published on website of Department- Directorate of Art.
1.Students should submit domicile certificate issued by Authorized official.
2. Registered labor certificate / Alpabudharak Certificate/ Family Annual Income Certificate.
3. Hosteller Document.
4. Students should submit previous year Annual income certificate issued by Authorized official.
5. CAP Related document.
6. Gap Related Document(if Gap is there)
7. Family Declaration Certificate about two children’s.
8. Attendance Certificate.
9. Previous year Mark sheet.