Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (DHE)
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE)
Under this scheme, Directorate of Higher Education, scholarship is applicable for the economically weaker sections. The student’s those who have taken an admission for Professional and Non- Professional courses which come Under Directorate of Higher Education Government /Non-government aided/Partially Aided -Unaided/Permanent Unaided College and Non-Agricultural Universities and Sub-Centers (Excluding Private Universities / Self-financed Private Universities).
A. Professional Courses :
1. For child of Registered Labor /Alpabhudharak (Marginal Land Holder).
- For institute in MMRDA / PMRDA / Aurangabad City/Nagpur City-Rs.30,000/- for 10 months & For institute in other area Rs.20,000/- for 10 months. ( Unlimited Quota )
2. For Annual Family income up to 1 Lakhs.
- For institute in MMRDA/PMRDA/Aurangabad City/Nagpur City-Rs.10,000/- for 10 months & For Institute in other area Rs.8,000/- for 10 months. ( Unlimited Quota )
3. For Annual Family income 1 Lakh to 8 Lakhs.
For institute in MMRDA/PMRDA/Aurangabad City/Nagpur City-Rs.10,000/- for 10 months & For Institute in other area Rs.8,000/- for 10 months. (Per District Quota 500 Note : 33 % seats are Reserved for Girls & if unavailability Reserved girls then it will divert to boys ) . Proportionate of Per District Quota is allocated as per received number of applications. B. Non-Professional Courses :
1. Non-Professional courses up to 1 lack income, benefit Rs.2000 /- Annual for 10 Month.
(As Per GR Dated 7.10.2017 , 22.02.2018 , 11.07.2019)
Applicant should be Domicile of Maharashtra.
For professional courses, Applicant should be a child of registered labor , child of Alpabhudarak or both as total annual income of family/ Guardian should not be more than 8.lakh.
For Non Professional Courses, applicant should have upto 1 lakh family Annual Income.
Applicant should submit Family Annual Income Certificate.
As per Government Resolution first two children eligible for scheme.
Candidates are eligible those who have taken an admission under general category and SEBC Category.
Courses by GR 07/10/17 (DHE courses) can apply.
Applicant should be hosteller.(Govt/Private hostel/ Paying Guest/ Tenant.)
Applicant should not avail any other Nirvah Bhatta benefit.
Courses approved by (Govt/AICTE,PCI/COA/MCI/NCTE/University etc ) are eligible.
During course, candidate should not have a gap of 2 years.
Applicant should attempt every semester or annual exam.
1. Last year, students availed scholarship, He/She can apply for the renewal Scholarship.
2. To Renew the application, the students should use an application ID, The list published on website of www.dhepune.gov.in, Higher Education Directorate.
Students should submit domicile certificate issued by Authorized official.
Registered labor certificate / Alpabudharak Certificate/ Family Annual Income Certificate.
Students should submit previous year Annual income certificate issued by Authorized official.
CAP Related document.(only for B.ed,Law, BPed,MPed).
Gap Related Document(if Gap is there)
Family Declaration Certificate about two children’s.